Imagine re-sparking your romance and intimacy with just a few simple questions.
Want to feel more loved, appreciated and cherished? Then this article is the perfect starting point for you and your partner to reconnect.
Even if you’ve had trouble finding excitement and fun in your relationship, the resources we’ll be sharing with you can turn all that around.
Connection is the key to a long-lasting relationship. And we’re about to make it a lot easier than you previously thought.
If you want to rekindle your love and get to know your spouse more deeply, these questions are for you. You can pick and choose from the list below.
With the question, you’re set up for the perfect date-night game that brings more intrigue, fun and connection into your marriage:
- Choose and print the questions you like
- Cut them out
- Place them in a bowl
- Take turns fishing one out and answering them
By using these questions as a fun date-night game, you can play together without needing to come up with new ideas. Imagine getting to know one another in a completely new and fresh way.
The questions are deep yet lighthearted. If you want more serious questions, head over here. In that article we also cover the basics of coming up with conversation starters yourself, which is a marriage-saving skill.
Why Romantic Questions Are Important
You always dread those boring weekday evenings at home.
It consists of hastily made meals, followed by a movie or netflix and then your night routine as you prepare for the next day and roll into bed.
What you want is less routine and more fun.
More connection and laughter.
Deep down, you wish that you and your husband shared more passionate and exciting moments. Like how you used to be when you first met. You miss the fun and eagerness that you shared then.
How do you get this back with your partner? As this article shows: Happy couples are often emotionally intelligent couples. That’s not a fixed attribute and can evolve as you engage with each other.
How can you grow emotionally together as one unit? There are different ways of nurturing your emotional intelligence in your relationship. One of them is by asking the questions from this article.
These romantic questions will help you become clearer on how your partner:
- Sees you
- Receives and expresses love
- Prefers to be touched
- Thinks about marriage and love
The questions are designed to be interactive and exciting. They’re not meant to steer you in a direction of conflict. If they do, simply skip that question. If it’s not nurturing connection and deeply rewarding conversations, then try a different approach.
We’ve organized the questions into different categories so that you can choose the ones that suit your mood. Let’s dive in and have some fun!
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Husband About You
These questions will tease out how your partner is seeing you. Sometimes we’re getting bogged down in negativity and routines that we forget how important and special we are to our partner. After all, they’ve chosen to be with us.
- What do you like about me?
- Why did you choose to be with me over the years?
- Why did you choose to marry me?
- What attracted you to me?
- What was the first thing you noticed about me?
- What do you like about being with me?
- What do you believe makes me happy?
- What do you feel when you’re deeply connected to me?
- When do you feel most connected with me?
- What’s the funniest moment you had with me?
- What attracts you to me?
- What’s your favorite thing about my body?
- What personality trait of mine is your favorite?
- How has meeting me changed your life?
- If I’m a type of food, what dish would I be?
- Which three colours describe me the best and why?
- If you could read my mind, what do you think I’m thinking of right now?
- If you were to die today, what would be your last words to me?
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Husband About Your Marriage
It’s easy to forget why you’re even together. These questions can shed a new light on your love and what brought you together.
Love is nurtured, shared and spoken. Restart your connection by starting a conversation.– Natasha Koo
19. If you’d have to get a tattoo that symbolizes our love, how would it look?
20. If our love had a color, what color would it be?
21. What flavor does our love have?
22. If someone would ask you about our relationship, how would you describe it to them?
23. If you’d have to characterize our love as an animal, what animal would it be?
24. What makes our relationship special?
25. We’re getting reborn as animals, which animal would we be?
26. How do you want to grow old with me and how old would we get?
27. If you could turn back time and relive our relationship, what would you do differently?
28. What do you want to do when we’re old together?
29. What’s the role of a husband in a marriage?
30. What’s the role of a wife in a marriage?
31. If you could travel back in time and relive a moment we had together, which moment would you choose?
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Husband About Your Sex Life
Sex is a vital aspect of any relationship. It can be deeply nourishing or depleting. It is also a taboo topic for many couples. This is a lighthearted way to explore what’s already working or has worked in the past.
Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it’s the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it’s almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you’re a part of them.– Thom York
32. What makes sex special for you?
33. What’s the difference between good and bad sex?
34. How do emotions change sex for you?
35. What does sex mean to you?
36. Why is sex important/unimportant to you?
37. How do you like to be touched?
38. What sexual act turns you on the most?
39. What’s the hottest sex we’ve had?
40. What makes you feel desired?
41. When do I look the sexiest to you?
42. If I was naked in front of you right now, what would you do to me?
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Husband About Him
These questions are all about your partner. How does he see the world? How does he receive and express love? Asking these questions can give you deeper insight into your spouse’s love-world. You might be astonished by how differently you see things.
Knowing your partner gives you the ability to be responsive to their needs and desires.– Jachym Jerie
43. What’s the best thing I’ve done for you?
44. When did you feel most loved in your life?
45. What makes your heart melt?
46. What was the best date you’ve experienced in your life?
47. What’s the most romantic thing someone said to you?
48. When do you feel understood?
49. What’s the best compliment you’ve received in your life?
50. What kind of vacation would get you excited?
51. If I could create the perfect day for you, how would it look like?
52. What can I do to make your life better and easier?
53. What are some things you’d like to experience before you die?
54. What’s the most romantic book you’ve read?
55. What’s the most romantic move you’ve seen?
56. What’s the greatest gift you’ve ever received?
57. What are you passionate about and why?
58. If you could change one thing in our life, what would it be?
59. I’d love to pamper you, what can I do for you?
60. When do you feel strong and powerful as a man?
61. How can I be more pleasing to you?
62. If you could get rid of one flaw you have, what would you get rid of?
63. What makes you feel appreciated?
64. How do you show your love to people?
65. What’s the most loving action from other people that you’ve witnessed in your life?
66. What’s love for you?
67. What do you feel when you fall in love?
68. What did you think of marriage when you were growing up?
69. How can I help you achieve your dreams?
70. What are your dreams in life?
71. What would make your day better?
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Husband That Are Playful
These questions are hypothetical scenarios. Have fun exploring them and see what comes up.
72. If you had to save me from an evil person that has appeared in a movie, which one would you take on?
73. We’re king and queen of a kingdom, how would you rule it and how would you lead your life?
74. We’re dirt poor and live in the middle ages. You get the chance to marry a richer woman and live a comfortable life. Why would you turn her down in favor of me?
75. If you won 10 million dollars, what would you do with it?
76. If you could change society and how people love each other, what would you change?
77. If you could experience one feeling more intensely and longer lasting, which feeling would you choose?
That’s the 77 questions as part of the 100 romantic question series.
Don’t settle for another boring routine evening together when you can deepen your connection and love through this fun and interactive game.